Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bring it!

My sis over at Alternate Readality is recently involved in a new relationship with a boy and I find myself really, really jealous that I didn't have a friend or sibling or anyone saying this is great, go for it, love it, no guilt, back in my dating days.  Instead I got a judgy family member and a rash of guilt from my dad.  Even so, why am I jealous. I have a fantastic man in my life who absolutely loves me.  A bunch of great sons who,  most of the time think I'm fab, reality check, it would be weird if they didn't hate me sometimes.  And still I am jealous.  Wow! 

Sorry sis, really, really happy for you! 

And with that I'm back to blogging on this blog and my Mommy Blog.  Meh!  A girl has to have goals.


2 comments:

  1. I'm really happy for her too, but I'm dying for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just jealous cause he's so hot. ;) JK! Love you. Thanks for being the supportive sister.

    ReplyDelete